Providing a healthy environment for our residents, prospects and employees is our top priority. It’s a challenging time and we know many people are going through uncertainty. We have implemented protocols to reduce the spread of the coronavirus and will continue to monitor developments and make adjustments where necessary.
We are thankful for the mobilization of government agencies, the focus on social distancing and the dedication of the medical community.
We are here to help. Stay well!
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! We are working in the office during business hours. We are here to meet with you by phone and email.
- As an essential business, we are maintaining our full staff in order to respond to the community needs.
- How do I contact the office electronically?
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your resident portal account.
- Is the community disinfecting?
- We are continuing extra cleaning and disinfecting of common public high traffic surfaces such as door handles, stair railings, package kiosk and entrance phone access.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc.) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
- How will my maintenance issues be addressed?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Portal. Or you can call or email the office with the request. Emergency repairs include leaks, heating/cooling issues, sewer backups, electrical issues, smoke detector malfunctions and the smell of gas.
- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Check out the Photo Galleries on our website.
- View our Floorplans on our website.
- Contact our leasing office and we’ll conduct a virtual tour.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out, can that still happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to review our process.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (check), or Credit Card. You can make these payments on our Portal. If you do not have access to our Portal, please contact the office by phone or email and we can get you set up.
- Are packages being delivered?
- 24/7 access to the parcel pending package kiosk is open to registered residents